The NUANS® online service is implementing changes to its system. While most of the changes will be fairly transparent, we would like to highlight a few:
1. As a result of recent changes to the NUANS® system and their pricing structure, Cyberbahn will be introducing a small fee for the provision of preliminary search services. As of Tuesday June 7, 2016, the following changes will apply to our NUANS® service:
- we will be introducing a $5 service fee for each preliminary search transaction
- each preliminary search transaction will accept the submission of up to 2 different names
2. A slightly modified NUANS® Reservation Report will be available as of May 30, 2016. The new report introduces a different colour scheme and font type, as well as including the relevant NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) codes and any alternate spelling variations (as entered at the time of report request) into the report header.
3. A further change to the Preliminary Reports will see the NUANS® system returning a maximum of 200 results per name searched, meaning that more generic search terms may yield an incomplete set of results. As part of our NUANS® service to you, we will notify you where results sets of 200 matches are received in order to give you an opportunity to further refine the search terms.
4. On a related note, we have recently launched our Comprehensive Name Search Report, the most extensive name verification report in the market today.
The Comprehensive Name Report provides :
the widest possible name verification available, including checks against multiple databases as well as jurisdictions that are not reported on by NUANS®
information on name usage, including details on the business type and location;
coverage of all Canadian jurisdictions and multiple databases, including the Quebec REQ, the Federal register, trademark databases, NUANS® and various Internet data sources;
a thorough search of Domain Name Registries, an increasingly important component of any name search as online commerce continues to grow rapidly;
an easy to read PDF format, using unique word pattern association to effectively identify confusion with other names. It will bookmark different reports and includes highlighted summaries where necessary.
For more information on this report, including how to order, please click here or contact Cyberbahn.firstname.lastname@example.org